Two weeks before I left the Academy, I had been contacted about a possible job opportunity at a local hospital 10 min away from my house. The job had not been posted yet, so I sent in my resume, prayed and left it in God's hands.
Two days before I left, with everything else going on, I had actually forgotten about the resume and the job. Until, that is, I got a surprise phone call from the hiring manager. He wanted to set up an interview with me right away! My heart sank as I knew I was going to be in NC the following week. However he told me to give him a call when I got back. Long story short...3 interviews, 1 back ground check (FYI: fingerprinting is not as fun as it sounds) and a ton of praying later....God gave me the job! It is a receptionist position at Pinnacle Pain Intervention at Tripoint Medical Center in Concord, OH. I answer phones, check in patients, schedule appointments, and enter patients files into the computer system.
I am also currently taking courses at Great Lakes Bible Institute in affiliation with Grace Church of Mentor. I am able to take one course this summer on Christian Ethics and a Biblical Worldview. Learning a lot, let me tell you!
Well, that seems to be about it for now. I will do my best to keep you "posted" -LOL!...I'm probably the only one who thinks that's funny...
Keep fighting the good fight. I continue to thank my God for every remembrance of you.
-one who has been given much
Luke
12:48b
No comments:
Post a Comment