Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Purpose of this Blog

"For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more"-Luke 12:48b


This blog's purpose is the same as the purpose of every human being: to bring glory an honor to the God and Savior of the world-Jesus Christ. My prayer is that any who reads this blog will be turned to Jesus Christ. I pray their heart will rejoice in what my Heavenly Father is doing in my life and the lives of those around me.
Because God is so incredibly faithful, I would like to strive to be faithful in sharing His goodness as often as possible. Please understand that I am not claiming to be perfect, or a "Super Christian." I am simply sharing what God is doing in my life by His grace and mercy.
I would love to hear from you! If you would like to share a Bible verse that has encouraged you, a prayer request, or something you have learned in your personal walk with the Lord, please write to me! I will do my best to respond when necessary. May God bless you as you walk upon this earth. I pray that your walk be close with the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Happy Reading!

-one who has been given much
  Luke 12:48b

Read the next post to find out how I came to trust Christ as my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment