Saturday, February 4, 2012

Given Much

My Savior Jesus Christ deserves a lifetime of praise and gratitude for His gift of salvation! Yet, he continues to bless me in uncountable ways.

I have had the privilege of being raised by two godly Christian parents, who love their God with all their hearts, souls and minds, and other as themselves.

I have been given incredible Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, and Sisters who I am extremely close to. They all have supported and loved me my entire life.

I was privileged to attend a Christian School for thirteen years.  I was taught the foundations of Christianity and challenged to grow in my faith everyday.

After high school, I was called to The Academy of Arts Ministries. Founded in 1971, their mission is to preach the Gospel through Drama; the two greatest passions of my life. I have never grown as close to God or had sweeter fellowship with the people of God, outside my family, 
in the four years of service at the Academy of Arts Ministries.


Sometimes I find myself asking: "Why Me? Why did God bless me in so many ways?" 


As I look at the world around me, I acknowledge that my life could be very different. So why wasn't it? Then, the following verse comes to my mind: "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."-Luke 12:48b

Because I have been given much, the Lord requires much of me. This is the purpose of my life: To accomplish much for the One who has given all for and to me.

-one who has been given much
  Luke 12:48b

Read the next post to find out what God has recently called me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment